Thursday, February 4, 2010

What ,9 All The Jelly Bracelet Colors Mean This Girl Is 9 Years Old And Wears Jelly Bracelets?

This girl is 9 years old and wears jelly bracelets? - what ,9 all the jelly bracelet colors mean

This girl is only 9 years old, who already knows the meaning of jelly bracelets and what each color. And he loves to use them. Gor you in trouble at school twice, but it's not always care and always wear jelly bracelets to school. And every time I go shopping with his people continue to look at her and made her ugly. So it's really bad for a 9-year-old boy to wear rubber bracelets. I am 13 years old and since I said the meaninig every sale. I swore I'd never used. But what do you think of this girl and what do you think?

4 comments:

í hєαrt jσhn cєnα said...

I think it's a prostitute.
I wore when I was younger, but no one knew what it meant.

canD said...

i think im confused what the jelly bracelets are now


Arent simply rubber bracelets

Coco said...

That depends on whether they did what they mean.

Coco said...

That depends on whether they did what they mean.

Post a Comment