Friday, December 11, 2009

Jobs In Silver City Brampton I Am An Attorney In New York City Who Cannot Find A Good Job. Can Anyone Help Me?

I am an attorney in New York City who cannot find a good job. Can anyone help me? - jobs in silver city brampton

I do not think that anyone is welcome to me a job on a silver platter, but good ideas.

I school, but he was from the state and therefore no lawyers in New York. I had average grades and opportunities for the public service. CSO My school is useless to work only in the situation in St. Louis found, and does not belong in New York.

I worked as a lawyer for a temporary number of years to pay the bills, but now I feel label "Temp" and therefore untouchable. Offers of employment without business experience.

I try not to an important trading partner or any of the ADA. I know that is unlikely. I do not expect to get 100 miles per year.
I want a job that can pay me for my student loans and rent. If I'm going to try and not like many of my other debts that you can. I get a job that teaches me something, or, in other words, invest in me.

I have connections to New York. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment