Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Love Milena Velba What Are Nicknames For Milena?

What are nicknames for Milena? - i love milena velba

I love the name Milena. It is a tribute to my maiden name, Miller, and is also a town in Sicily. (My friend is Italian, very Italian with a surname.) Probably Milena Sue Jeanie, Jeanie was named after his mother died, and the name Sue is my mother.

Say [muh-LAY-Noah].

My question is: What is your favorite nickname for Milena?

Mia, Mila [Mee-luh] and Laney are on the list of my favorites. Which do you prefer? Can you other suggestions? Do you like this name? Thank you for your help!

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/934925 ...

3 comments:

Pixie. said...

Milena is a name, so cute! :]

Nicknames:
Mia
Mila
Millie
Miley
Lena
Laney
Lana

I like Mia Mila or better. :]

Purple Garcia said...

1. Miley
2. Millie
3. Lily
4. Mia
5. Katie

Woody the Woodpecker said...

I like your nickname for her. Lena, too, but I like it. And there is Millie.

Post a Comment