Monday, February 1, 2010

Anno Domini High Definition Blogspot What Are The Top Metal Albums Of The Year, In Your Opinion?

What are the top metal albums of the year, in your opinion? - anno domini high definition blogspot

For me the following:
1. (tie) between Persephone and Shin-Ken Be'lakor Stone's Reach and the process of a further decline Gorod
4. Cosmogenesis Obscura's
5. Isolation Lyrics Ghost Brigade
6. Anno Domini High Definition Riverside
7. Cybion Kalisi (a little too exaggerated, I think, but nice)
8. Skyfire Esoteric's
9. Sima saw the abyss Paranormal
10. Alice in Chains' Black deviates blue (one of the best albums of all time behind)

BQ: The most overrated metal album of the year?
It is good that you can thumb me down because I, one of Mastodon Crack the Skye.

2 comments:

Visual Metal said...

Deathgaze - Continued
-OZ - Versus
the GazettE - IMD
Rammstein - LIFAD
Sex Machineguns - 45 °
Exist Trace - Ambivalent Symphony
Exist Trace - the vanguard of the Muses --
Kagrra - Redeemer

BQ: Immortal - All Shall Fall (Immortal is gay: voice and everyone seems to cigarettes suck)

~Elizabeth~ n'existe pas said...

I would quite Riverside "Anno Domini High Definition" at the top.

... and I liked AC / DC "Black Ice" and "Metallica, Death Magnetic" (which surprises me)

I think it depends on the definition of "metal" --

.. 1. Riverside - "Anno Domini High Definition"
.. 2. Kalisi - "Cybion"
.. 3. Magdalena de El Pozo - "Part II"
.. 4. World No Tobacco Day - "other truths"
.. 5. Mastodon - Crack The Skye
.. 6. Giant Squid - the ichthyologist
.. 7. Mono - Ode to the wind Immortal "
.. 8. Isis - "Wavering radiant
.. 9. Big Big Train - "The Longest Under case"
10. Phideaux - "Number Seven"

BQ - You may be right about "Mastodon Crack the Skye"

He has won many capsules.

But I still think it exists for itself, to my taste:)

Great Q, BTW!

Peace (but not in metal;)

Post a Comment