Friday, February 5, 2010

Videos Of Ladies Wearing Girdles How Could I Get Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' Glove?

How could i get Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' Glove? - videos of ladies wearing girdles

So come Halloween, and I decided to go the more you Beyonce video girls. I have a dress and heels, but I have not had success in finding a glove similar to the ones she wears in the video and performance. Is there somewhere I can sell something similar, or in a way that you look like you could buy to do? "

3 comments:

Ashley D said...

was customary for them and actually cost money.

Tho, who was a very popular song / video, so I have been surprised if you looked at a costume shop long enough, you can do something similar

aekyz said...

Fiji .. take a compass .. Just go to 23 km 58 km to the east. Cacti are brown ... dig there .. They will certainly not what I want ... Yu

aekyz said...

Fiji .. take a compass .. Just go to 23 km 58 km to the east. Cacti are brown ... dig there .. They will certainly not what I want ... Yu

Post a Comment