Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bsa Optics Compare Well I Got My Bushnell Scope. The Optics Are Superior To The BSA. Will The Internals Hold Out?

Well I got my Bushnell scope. The optics are superior to the BSA. Will the internals hold out? - bsa optics compare

Big problem I had deviated Bushnell. I bought some of their products in the past but has no place for retirement. For a season I'm sure will do well, but for someone who shoots several hundred cycles per week from the past. Leupold and Nikon use, especially now thrown, with a range of disciplines in.

2 comments:

falconry... said...

Bushnell areas are solid and have always been competitive, but because they are usually a little cheaper than what they sometimes lack the luster and respect Leupold and others. There is nothing wrong with Bushnell, but apparently not in the short list of recommended most. I would not hesitate to get one, if that was what my needs and budget. Heck, they still have a low-cost Tasco 50mm on my 30/06, but it seems to have done the work of the last 14 years.

John K said...

hmmmm
depends on how they are treated
u do not buy happy, the BSA

Post a Comment