Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I Stop Msn On Mac Changing My Display Name Msn Problem - Can't Talk To Some People On Other Computers. (my Computers)?

Msn problem - can't talk to some people on other computers. (my computers)? - can i stop msn on mac changing my display name

The deal is, if I prefer to speak with people on msn to a specific computer to use, because it is the only one that seems to point to someone changes their nick or something. Well here is the problem, as some of his friends have things on MSN Nickname not (to them) and Iusually go into this team, and some have no problem, but when I am on my laptop or my mac in the windows of some things walk will be different, for example: My nickname is different, my picture is different, some of the nicknames that my friends are different etc.So how can I solve this problem? I'm not 100% sure, but I think what keeps me from talking about it some of my friends on MSN. Does anyone else have this problem or someone who has had orknows how to solve this problem? If so help please, because it is quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment