Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When The White Discharge Come 16 Weeks Pregnant And Having Milky White Discharge Come Out When I Sneeze?

16 weeks pregnant and having milky white discharge come out when i sneeze? - when the white discharge come

sorry if this is TMI, but I am a little worried, every time you sneeze or blow your nose, it seems, hurt my uterus, and sometimes I after downloading a jet of water a milky white Is this normal or should I'm worried ? make At first I thought it was just a little bit when I read that it can cause sneezing, but when I was milky white. Yesterday I was in pain, but I think only my uterus grows. I do not know .. Call a doctor or am I just paranoid?

2 comments:

Jayleigh said...

This seems normal to me. but if you're worried, you should call your doctor to be sure.

Ellen said...

this is a download that during pregnancy is absolutely normal. Pain that you feel the pain is likely ligament and it is noticeable especially when you sneeze.

Post a Comment